Call for papers
We sincerely invite you to participate in the 2018 Connected Mobility Conference Shanghai.
Presentations should focus on topics and issues associated with:
- Shared Economy’s impact on mobility
- Future mode of mobility: future city / smart transportation
- Chinese demographic and how to improve user experience
- What service to be provided to meet the future need to move people and goods?
- Blockchain as an enabler to alter the future mode of mobility
- Autonomous driving
- Disruptive tech as an enabler to improve the user experience
- Sino-foreign collaborative innovation (“co-innovation”)
- How can OEMs, system providers, services providers embrace the change?
Requirement for presentation:
- Session title must be identical to the title of the abstract
- Overt selling of products or consulting services in not acceptable
- The presentation must be reflective of the abstract as submitted and accepted
- At least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the presentation
- Presentation PPT / PDF should be sent to us before 15 November 2018
Special note: Please kindly note that abstracts must be submitted by 4 November 2018.